The MISSION of CAMBRIDGE-ISANTI SCHOOLS, AS THE leader IN innovative EDUCATION, OFFERING UNLIMITED OPTIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES IS TO DEVELOP WELL-ROUNDED INDIVIDUALS WHO EXCEL IN leadership, achieve AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS, AND ARE RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS THROUGH HIGHLY EFFECTIVE STAFF ADDRESSING THE unique NEEDS OF EACH INDIVIDUAL IN partnership WITH PARENTS, STUDENTS, AND A UNIFIED COMMUNITY.
Students new to the district or who are coming from a non-public or home school setting must register at the building the student is enrolling into.
Below and to the right you will find several documents related to enrollment:
- In-District Enrollment Form is for students who reside within the Cambridge-Isanti Schools boundary.
- Non-Resident Student Enrollment Form is for students who reside outside the Cambridge-Isanti Schools boundary.
You will need to have the following information available when you register:
- Proof of residency (rental agreement, closing paper work, utility bill, driver's license change)
- Immunization Records and a list of health issues
- Name, address and phone number of school student is transferring from
- Emergency contact information
- Kindergarten Only: Certified birth certificate for verification (Not a copy)
- Special Education Only: Copy of your Individualized Education Plan (IEP)