If you are enrolling for the 2017-18 school year over the summer months, please visit us at:
the Education Services Center, 625 Main St. N., Cambridge
Enrollment forms are available for download below. For more information please call 763-689-6212
The MISSION of CAMBRIDGE-ISANTI SCHOOLS, AS THE leader IN innovative EDUCATION, OFFERING UNLIMITED OPTIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES IS TO DEVELOP WELL-ROUNDED INDIVIDUALS WHO EXCEL IN leadership, achieve AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS, AND ARE RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS THROUGH HIGHLY EFFECTIVE STAFF ADDRESSING THE unique NEEDS OF EACH INDIVIDUAL IN partnership WITH PARENTS, STUDENTS, AND A UNIFIED COMMUNITY.
Students new to the district or who are coming from a non-public or home school setting should register at the school assigned to their home address. Please complete the appropriate forms below and bring them to the school site along with any supporting documentation needed.
Nonresident Student Form (This form is for those students that do not live within the Cambridge-Isanti Schools district border. The New Student Enrollment Form will ALSO need to be completed)
You will need to present the following information when you arrive to register:
- Proof of residency (rental agreement, closing paper work, utility bill, driver's license change)
- Immunization Records and a list of health issues
- Name, address and phone number of school student is transferring from
- Emergency contact information
- Kindergarten Only: Certified birth certificate for verification (Not a copy)
- Special Education Only: Copy of your Individualized Education Plan (IEP)