The State of MN Department of Education requires teachers to instruct in their area of licensure. Feel free to visit the Minnesota Department of Education Licensing site for more detailed information:
As a faculty or staff member works toward re-licensure Cambridge-Isanti Schools provides various resources and opportunities to acquire your 125 hours of professional development for re-licensure, these resources are located on the right and include the following:
- Re-licensure Portfolio Checklist
- Clock Hour Summary Form
- Directions for Renewing Licenses Online
- Clock Hour Form
- Re-licensure PowerPoint Presentation
- Reflection Form
- College Course Approval Form
Cambridge-Isanti Schools also offers online training opportunities for it's faculty and staff* in their Moodle learning management system. In order to enroll in these courses you need to know the enrollment key or password. Click the link below to access the directions for enrolling into one of our re-licensure courses.
- Curriculum Adaptations (Enrollment Key = iModify )
- Reading (Enrollment Key = learn2read )
- Mental Health (Enrollment Key = mentalheath101 )
- Behavior Modifications (Enrollment Key = BeGood )
- Blood Borne Pathogens and Employee Right To Know can be complete through the HR training site
New Requirement Resources:
People will only be able to register for a course if you have and know your Moodle UN and PW. If you do not know your Moodle name and PW please contact the Moodle Administrator Ray Sperl at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be able to provide you with that information.
*Faculty and staff include substitutes who work within the district. These courses are not available to those who are not a Cambridge-Isanti Schools employee.