Click on "Pick-up and Drop-off Procedure" to the right to watch a video on the proper procedure on picking up and dropping off your child. Thank you!
- School hours are 7:57 a.m. to 2:57 p.m.
- Supervision at school starts at 7:50 a.m. unless your child will be participating in the breakfast program which starts at 7:45 a.m. If your child is not participating in the breakfast program, please do not drop them off until 7:50 a.m. This applies to walkers as well. Doors open at 7:57 a.m. We appreciate your help!
BREAKFAST PROGRAM ONLY
- If your child is having breakfast at school, they may enter the building through door #1 at 7:45 a.m.
PASS TO CLASS
- Our late bell will ring at 8:15 a.m. Students who arrive at school at 8:15 a.m. or after are considered tardy and will need a pass from the office to get into class. Students must be in class at 8:15 a.m. so that they are not counted tardy for the day. A “Breakfast Pass” will be issued from the breakfast supervisor to assure that in-school breakfast students are not considered tardy.
- The dismissal bell is at 2:57 p.m. If you are picking your child up before dismissal, it’s best to send a note with your child to give to his/her teacher. You may also call the office before 11:00 a.m.at 763-691- 8778 and we will get a note to the teacher. Please come into the office with your picture I.D. and sign them out. We will call them to the office for you.
BUS ARRIVAL AND DOORS OPEN
- Buses unload and doors open at 7:57 a.m. so this is a perfect time to drop off your children. All buses will unload at the back of the building. Drop-off is at Main Door #1. Please do not drop your child off in the back parking lot.
- The crossing guard will be in place at the crosswalk on County Road 5 (in front of the school) between 7:45 and 8:00 a.m. If your children are walking to school, please plan to have them meet the crossing guard between these times. The guard has other duties at 8:00 a.m. and must leave the crossing at that time.